Together with the Embassy of Brazil in Germany and with the support of BAYLAT, MCQST and Munich Quantum Valley are hosting a joint symposium featuring researchers from both countries, sharing their work in the areas of Quantum Computing and Simulation, Quantum Communication, and Quantum Algorithms. The symposium aims to promote scientific exchange and cooperation between Brazilian and German researchers and consists of a series of 15-minute talks and discussions from the following researchers:
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Filipp, Technische Universität München
- MSc PhDc Eng. João Marcelo Silva Souza, SENAI-CIMATEC/LAQCC
- Dr. Timon Hilker, Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics
- Prof. Antônio Jorge Gomes Abelém, Federal University of Pará
- Prof. Dr. Rafael Chaves, Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte:
- Dr. Stephan Dürr, Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics
- Prof. Franklin de Lima Marquezino, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
- Prof. Dr. Johannes Knolle, Technische Universität München
- Prof. Celso Jorge Villas-Bôas, Federal University of São Carlos
- Maximilian Balthasar Mansky, Quantum Applications and Research Laboratory (QAR-Lab)
The symposium is from 9am – 1pm on Thursday, 19 May 2022.
You can download the schedule here.