Quantagonia, a pioneering force in Quantum Computing, is seeking a passionate intern or working student in Quantum Algorithms & Applications. It's your chance to join and collaborate with our dynamic team of experts in Quantum Computing, HPC, and algorithm development. If you enjoy working on challenging problems while taking responsibility, you've come to the right place!
- Conduct research, design, and implement quantum algorithmic solutions to address real-world problems in ML/AI, optimization, or simulation (with the potential to publish your findings).
- Contribute to the development of quantum code synthesis approaches.
- Collaborate with the applications team to analyze customer code and customize quantum algorithms, including their integration into classical application codes.
- Prior experience with a major Quantum Computing Framework (preferably Qiskit) and familiarity with NISQ quantum computer development processes.
- You are currently pursuing or have obtained an MSc or higher degree in computer science, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering, or a related field from a reputable university, or a proven track record in solving complex mathematical problems.
- Practical experience in designing and implementing algorithmic solutions, acquired through academic or industrial involvement, including contributions to open source projects.
Platz d. Einheit 2